Hey there! Thanks to everyone who contributed some very interesting and unique questions, I now am ready to post my first friend survey. And who knows…maybe I’ll do this again sometime, depending on how this all goes.
Below are 15 questions for you. If you want, you can leave your answers in the comments. I’m looking forward to hearing some of them.
P.S. I’ve put my answers down for each question as well, so you’re not alone!
1. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Spewing jello [out of my mouth] all over the carpet, my chair, arms, legs, and hands, just because someone almost sat on their plate of pizza. And this was in Awana, mind you, so lots of people saw it happen. So now I know not to laugh with jello in my mouth.
2. What happens when you tell your parents that you’re bored? They assign me some jobs… 🙂
3. Would you be willing to eat cow’s heart raw? Sorry. I’m not that brave.
4. Can you sneeze silently? Yes. But that doesn’t mean I always do.
5. Have you ever faked being sick? Yes. *ahem* Please don’t ask for details. It’s just that I wasn’t in the mood to eat my fried zucchini….
6. Name the places you know/knew people from. USA: Texas, Idaho, Arizona, Florida, Nevada, Illinois, Montana, Wyoming, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Michigan, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Indiana, Hawaii. Other places: Canada, Columbia, Bolivia, Mozambique, Zambia, Chile, Czechoslovakia, Brazil, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia.
7. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? “Oh great…I have to take a shower this morning…” or something like that. 🙂
8. Have you ever laughed for no reason? Yes. I think I might have been overtired.
9. If you could invent anything, what would you invent? A machine that could read the cool thoughts in my brain. But only the cool thoughts.
10. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Umm…maybe Roheisia Lefévre? Don’t ask me how to pronounce it.
11. Have you ever bitten anyone? Yes.
12. If you could go back in time, what era would you visit? Either the Civil War era or way back in the Peter Pan era. (Was there ever a Peter Pan era?) Only without Captain Hook and the crocodile.
13. Has anyone ever punched you in the face? Yes.
14. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A missionary in Nigeria like Mary Slessor. Actually, my dream still is to be a missionary, except that now my focus has shifted from Africa to South America.
15. Can you lick your nose? Unfortunately…no. But I can touch my toe to my nose, if that counts for anything!!!